Uniforms & Equipment
The following equipment is required for tryouts and all practices and games:
1. HECC approved hockey helmet with a full-face maskand chin strap.
2. Elbow pads. Jersey sleeves must cover elbow pads.
3. Gloves designed for hockey or lacrosse
4. Hockey shin guards. Pants must cover the shin guards.
5. Internal mouth guard (clear is not permitted).
6. Inline skates. Skates must have a full set of wheels.
7. Protective cup
8. Padded body armor shirt and shorts is recommended
Goalies must wear in addition to the above:
1. Upper body equipment
2. Leg pads (in place of shin guards)
3. Catching and blocking gloves designed for hockey
4. Goalie Mask must be HECC Certified
UNIFORMS ARE ORDERED THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PAGE (SPRING OR FALL REGISTRATION)